Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Attention: email is DOWN!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to apologize: I haven't been in contact too much recently and I've been trying to write e-mails back alllllll day but my e-mail is down for some reason, although I can blog and I can do other things. I think gmail is having some sort of hiccup. Hiccup is a weird word to see.

Anyway, please know that I am trying to get back to you. Internet here is ALWAYS iffy and for some reason I can access IM sometimes, sometimes not, I can access e-mail sometimes, sometimes not. I see it as a part of France - doing what it wants to do and not letting you in on the game.

So yes - I am here, things are nice... I joined a gym (hollerrrrrr), I listen to Joshua Radin on repeat and I am still discovering Avignon. Next week is Thanksgiving! I hope I can find some turkey other than the pre-sliced dinde meant for my baguette. Fingers crossed!

No comments: