Monday, November 26, 2007

how to get little kids to love you

1) mention "High School Musical" as much as possible

2) do the Macarena in class.

We did some of the Macarena last week just for fun (as in: I got to class and completely BLANKED. I couldn't remember my own name, let alone remember what I was supposed to do for class. So I turned on my computer and we danced the macarena). Turned the Macarena into a numbers-song: "One maca two maca three macarena." I'm going to try it with body parts, too: "hand maca hand maca hand macarena maca arm maca arm maca something macarena."

One little girl didn't know the song and she felt pretty left out. After class, our exchange went like this:
"emilie, emilie, peux tu m'apprendre le macarena la semaine prochaine?"
OK YOU ARE SO CUTE I LOVE YOU LITTLE KID

aaaaand see y'all later!

No comments: