Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Le Printemps

It is most DEFinitely spring-like out there. Oh maaaaaaaan.
Lapins. That's all I'm gonna say about that. Lapins.

This afternoon I had something to do! On a Wednesday! After a fantastic lunch of lentils on lettuce and vegetable soup (I'm a rabbit?) with Robyn, I went to a local bar called Le Hippone to meet up with the owner, Hocine. I gave an English lesson to Hocine! He's learning English so that he can communicate with his grandson (Hocine's son is married to an Irish woman, they live in Scotland, there's a lot of English spoken therrrrrre) and so today we started with "Hello, good bye, see you next Thursday at three o'clock" and Bar Conversation. You know, like "Good afternoon, what do you want?" ["May I have a coffee, please?"] "Yes, here you go." ["Thank you very much."] "You're welcome."

We are going to have some good times. Hecks yes.

No comments: