Monday, March 24, 2008

omgiwishicouldbethereforhuuuuugsrightnow



Attention:

I have the coolest and most successful sisters in the world.

I might be doing a lot of raising the roof here in France right now. Hollahhhhh, Heather! She's been accepted into the Social Work with Families certification program! Which means she's amazing (duh) and now totally going to reach her goal of being a AP29DF and a 1IJR0FNI in five years! I mean a LMFT and LMSW! A Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist AND she'll be a Licensed Masters Social Work(er).

And Lisa lives in Chicago and is in publishing and works in a giant building and is amazing and she is totally going on a round-the-world trip in a few years and she regularly blows my mind.

Yeah, this is an Ode to My Sisters.
Gotta love 'em.

No comments: