Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last day of school!


Ok. I am now done with work here in France.

WHAT.

It is June 24th and I am finished teaching at Elsa Triolet and Mistral. I will no longer take the bus to Sorgues on Monday and Tuesday, with a stomach full of knots and butterflies, and I'll no longer wake up at 5am on those mornings, panicking about lessons.

I took pictures with my students. The teachers were so nice. I got so many bisous and lots of cards that say things like "emilieeeeee je t'aime." Email addresses were given to me, but without the names of the students attached, so I have no idea to whom I'll be writing. Oh, and these students are convinced we will talk on MSN.

It has been a crazy ride, this whole teaching experience. I'm so glad I did it. Et... voila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just seeing that number of children and imagining trying to teach them all makes me break out in a sweat. You're awesome.