Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Red Sky yeah buddy


I wish I weren't in the same room as my shoes right now.

Red Sky was brilliant tonight - it was great to have my parents/friends meet again, it was great to sit around and socialize, the musicians were great, the songs were great, everything was just... great.

Oh, and the bartender and I happen to be in <3 and that is cool.

"Killing Me Softly," as suggested to me by Sessily, is a HUGE hit and there shall be a repeat performance of it at sometime.
When Dad and I are back on the musical scene together you know it'll be "Old Love" sung like whoa from the mountaintops. I'm just sayin'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi hi hi

While we were driving in the country, I stuck my head out the window and shouted, "TOMBE DU CIEL" because I could.

Miss you.