Thursday, May 15, 2008

currently thinking...

current thoughts on life here in france?
Seriously, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow?
And that's good.


For instance, last night I had no idea that this afternoon I'd be walking around in grottes (big rock cave-y things) that were lived in up until 1580. Or that I'd be driving through Les Alpilles. Or that Robyn would provide me with some fantastico bean/rice burgers for dinner.

On Friday night I had no idea that on Saturday I'd be eating a ridiculously expensive meal with two strangers and Alice.*

Tuesday night of last week I had no idea that the English Challenge on Wednesday would go so well for my little kids. I'm so proud of them! They stepped up to the plate and remembered words like "Halloween" and "witch" and "sister" and "brother!" I think I've taught them a little something!

So that's my attempt at a mini-update right now. Carpe the diem out of this place because, when I return, it's: "Find a freaking job!" time and, well, that's a lot to handle.

I'm wishing you all giggles and cheese,
emfin


*remind me to expand on that

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot the damned M & Ms and am therefore a bad friend.