Wednesday, January 16, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE CHEESES!

Life is so so so so so so working out right now that I'm almost speechless.

Almost.

You: But Emily, what the frak is happening to have you all exclamation pointy today?

Me: Yo holler hey girl hey I got the CAF!

You: The CAF? What the bananas is that?

Me: It's like housing welfare money for people in France! They just... give you money!

You: Wait - I don't understand. The country of France just up and hands out money?

Me: Yeah - weird, isn't it? I mean, where does the money come from ? Heck if I know! All I had to do was fill out some forms saying I'm an English teaching assistant, telling them where I live and how much money I make and how much money I made last year, then my landlady had to sign some stuff and a month and a half later... BAM. Bling bling straight into my account!

You: Well hollah! Pound... and explode! So what does that mean? What are you doing now? What are you going to do?

Me: You mean since I don't have to survive on oatmeal like I thought I was going to have to do in order to pay for my amazing trip I have planned for Spain and Italy? Well first of all, it's the "soldes" all up in here in Avignon which means... stuff's on sale. And, um, I might buy some stuff. Don't worry! Just like... hand lotion and jeans. And maybe a coat. Oh wait, maybe I already bought one. But yeah! Besides that, I can now have a stress-free vacation AND I can travel travel travel and show Heather and Lisa a really good time here which is like priority number one and then I can buy my plane ticket back to the States and then I can just... sleep better at night.

You: Well hollah to that. Have a great time in Cannes this weekend visiting Alice!

Me: Thanks! I fo sho will!

And... scene.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, how much do I love that it's call the CAF.

Also, I subbed for middle school band today and watched the first forty-five minutes of Hairspray five times. Luckily, I heart Nikki Blonsky.

--Abby