Monday, January 28, 2008

thoughts at 6:00 am

Frick!

Dang!

There's no hot water in the house! I can't shower!

That's only going to really hurt those living at 5 rue Saint Thomas d'Aquin tonight, post-gym.

Here are a few more things about life:
Today I'm singing a Tom Chapin song in one of my classes! ("we're a family and we're a tree/our roots grow deep down in history...")
And we're going to sing the Hokey Pokey (I'm told that this is very challenging). I'm going to teach exciting things like "left" "right" "in" "out." I'm particularly excited for next week - we are going to Valentine's Day it all UP in Sorgues.
the Mistral will blow me down today.
Michael Pollan, of The Omnivore's Dilemma, ROCKS and I wish I had his new book.
This weekend was full of Serbian food and I'm like hollah hey whoa. Serbian soup (key ingredient: paprika) and moussakah (frick, I know I spelled that wrong) (key ingredient: potatoes. and meat).

Anyone know how to play Happy Families?

No comments: