Monday, April 21, 2008

mais tu n'es pas venue ce matin?

This morning I called in sick because I had to spend seventeen and a half hours in bed due to monstrous stomach ache (whoops! cooked with oil! and by "cooked with oil" i mean that I tried to make homemade tortilla chips so was frying them and thena te one before it was fully cooked so it was like I just up and licked the pan. NOT a bonne idee, I tell you what). But I said I'd come in for the afternoon so I'd get to see at least a few of my kiddies.

I get there at the end of lunch and am swarmed by little kids

"AHHHHHHH EMILIE WHERE WERE YOUUUUUUUUUU?" was the general question I was getting asked when I stepped out to watch the kids at recreation.

Oh man... THAT is why I made my teachers let me make up my hours on Thursday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really freakin' cute.

Also, when do you come back to the states? --Abby

laviedemilie said...

ahhh! my coffee is kinda salty this morning!
i have a flight from marseille to new york for July 8th. the plan is to chill in NYC to look for a job/housing for a few days and then come back to michigan. thus, arrival in MI = unkown but I will def keep you updated!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much enjoy your posting way, very charming.
don't give up and keep penning due to the fact that it simply just good worth to look through it,
impatient to find out a lot more of your current article content, thanks ;)