Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a run-down of the past two days would show how I have been home for approximately two seconds each day except for the whole sleeping thing. On Monday I went straight to Emilie's after school to help her with her homework (all of a sudden I feel like I'm in "saved by the bell" or something) and then got asked to give her sister English lessons each Monday (to which I said yes, despite the fact that I can barely move after Monday's teaching) and then went to Red Sky, sang some more (woohoo! Four Non Blondes, Alanis, Natalie Imbruglia - crowd PLEASERS), and then to O'Neill's for some parler-ing in French.
Tuesday was more school and then straight to Emily's because I couldn't fathom gyming it up and then out to Cubanito's to watch mes amis dance (wow, they have MOVES) and then home. to bed. because I am an old lady.

In short, I've actually been busy for the past two days!? And today I am going on a road trip!? Whoa! Hopefully pictures to come

No comments: