Friday, September 21, 2007

Back to life, back to reality: part 2

Guess what Iiiiiiiiii did last niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!


I saw Spring Awakening! Again! Only this time with pictures and more autographs! Oh - and it was the whole original cast this time. Hay-Zeus it was amazing!


Ok, but pre-Spring Awakening, life was really good, too.


This is Back to life, back to reality: part 2 because Thursday was another day of reuniting, just as Wednesday was a day of Dodge reunions. On Thursday afternoon I wound my way downtown on the A train with a stop at Times Square to buy Spring Awakening tickets and freak out about my luck. So five minutes after scoring my partial view, but very cheap, student rush tickets, I got back on the C train and who was sitting just one bench down from me? Derreth Duncan, my friends. From God's Love. Heyyyyyyy oh well I freaked out, plonked myself down next to her and proceeded to ride the train down to the Spring Street stop where we got off, went for sandwiches and M & O, and headed to God's Love and on the way I saw... Anthony! Hurrah! My boss from the summer was walkin' down the street and we ran into him and it was awesome.


I need to take a deep breath because I'm getting so happy must writing all of this.
Done.

I eventually made my way to God's Love and was greeted by Ava, Brandon, Frank, and Pat. I met the new boss of teh volunteer department and she seems awesome. We bonded over the fact that I'm going to France (It's 3:33 on Sunday... only 5.5 hours till take off!) because her son moved to Chile for six months to teach. We are both cool. Here's hoping I made a good impression. Like that one time when I met the CEO of GLWD and didn't know who she was. LUckily I was cute like whoa (and, of course, v. professional) and we got along like peas and carrots so that was good.

ANYway... pictures were taken by the ton at GLWD and that was awesome. Saw all my peeps, i LOVE them and I can't wait to go back and visit.

Ok, I'm going to stop this post right now because I started writing it a few days ago and I'm now trying to remember how the rest of the day went and I can't really. Ooh! But Kacy and I saw Spring AWakening on Thursday night and it was PHENOMENAL and we got pics with some of the cast and that was awesome.

I'm leaving for the airport in fifteen minutes. More posts will come from there, fo sho, because I will have a lot of time to chill.

In summation, I'm really glad I came to NY before leaving!
And I love GOd's Love. Like WHOA

No comments: