Saturday, September 29, 2007

Let's Pepper!

There's a restaurant here in Avignon that has very really used www. freetranslation.com to English-fy its menu for all the tourists out there. You can have salades/salads, les sandwiches/sandwiches, possion/fish and, to top if all off, you can have...

poivrons/let's pepper.

Yup, the menu says that you can have a pizza with "pineapple, ham, and let's pepper."

Darija and I found internet in our house! In her awesome blue room she gets th einternet at her desk but I'm the lucky one who gets to sit on the extremely cold floor in the hallway in order to connect to y'all. Bummer. Get it - bummer? Hahaha. C'est rigolo.

Italians arrived today - we are living "L'Auberge Espagnole" and it makes me really really happy! It makes us all speak French with each other because that's the one language we have in common. Here's hoping we all become best freaking friends so I can go stay with them for free when I hit up Italy. And I like friends.

k. bye.

No comments: