Friday, September 28, 2007

Les ecoles

Bon matin!
I'm blogging for a hot sec because today very well could be the last day I have internet for awhile. Mme Jaula is from another generation and I think that she, literally, has never heard of the Internet. This is triste for Darija and I since we would like to hook some internet up so we'll have to see about that. Here's hoping we can stumble through French words like "telephone jack," "hook it up," and things like that. But internet is going to be way expensive, too, so there's a chance we won't get it at all (surtout if Mme Jaula doesn't even allow it) and then we'll cheapify ourselves and borrow internet from our assistants amis.

Word.

So I have to go to my schools today and ask them to be nice to me and make sure all my hours are squished together so I don't have to commute between Sorgues and Avignon all the time. Sorgues is only 11 km away but taking the bus is a pain in the what and all of that. Then this evening the assistants are supposed to have a pique-nique somewhere near our fortified walls and that should be fun because we got a new one last night and we're getting three new ones today.

Ok I'm so nervous I could pee pants. Yikes.

No comments: